"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Good Week

I’ve been on vacation this week and since Beth had surgery, we didn’t go anywhere. Instead we stayed home and she alternated between resting and easing her way back towards normalcy.

She’s doing great with her post op recovery by the way; better than we expected. And with all the food brought over by family and friends, she hasn’t had to be subjected to my limited culinary skills.

During the course of the week, I’ve been able to work on the terracing project I’ve referred to in previous posts and as a result, have completed three of the four walls.

In addition, I saw every single game of the World Series – Way to go Cards! And I had some one on one time with my stepdaughter, Beth Anne who came in for a few days from the University of Georgia.

All in all, it’s been a very good week.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. In 5 days, I logged 33.5 miles.

Harrumph.

“Age doesn’t matter unless you’re a cheese.” - Unknown

No comments: