"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Thursday, October 12, 2006

APB

All Points Bulletin

Please be on the lookout for my groove. As I set out on this morning’s run, I discovered it was missing. Initially I didn’t think much of it as often it doesn’t show up for the first few miles. However today, it was no where to be found.

As you may well imagine, its disappearance is quite troubling and I am more than prepared to offer a generous reward for its safe return.

Please refer to the following:

Name: Tim’s Groove

AKA: In the zone, on fire, cookin’, smokin’, the right mind-set and mojo

Last seen: Wednesday Morning - October 11, 2006

If you see my groove, please forward any information as to its whereabouts directly to this blog.

Thank you.

“Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson

No comments: