"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Glory Days

Another "Spring" like day made an appearance.

Tis beautiful indeed but me thinks March is up to her old tricks again as the local weather soothsayer with his all knowing Viper Radar forsees rain and a high of 45 degrees on the horizon ... but today was beautiful and not being one to waste a perfectly good 65 degree early evening, I put in 4 more miles along the river.

It felt great although my feet and knees doth protest a bit as I sit at this keyboard.

Could this be the reason?

Are my Saucony Trigons done?

Are they destined for retirement?

Have their glory days passed?

I think so my friends ... I think so.

"All good things must come to an end." - attributed to Chaucer (circa 1374)

No comments: