"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Saturday, April 26, 2008

You Are Missed

A valuable voice has been unfairly silenced.

Silenced by an unsolicited opinion.
Silenced by an ignorant hurtful comment.
Silenced by one who presumes to speak for all.
Silenced by one whom perhaps should themselves be silent.

A valuable voice has been unfairly silenced.

A voice which speaks honestly.
A voice which provokes thought.
A voice which entertains.
A voice which inspires.

A voice I miss and hope will soon return.

2 comments:

Fe-lady said...

If this was meant for me...thanks. It's really sweet.
Actually it was something on my blog that apparently hurt someone else's feelings.
And I decided I can't deal with doing that to anyone.

Not my style...
I can be as sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek as anyone, and apparently it doesn't come through in my writing.
But...I just need some time.
Thanks again!

Tim said...

Beth & I look forward to your return. In the meantime, stay in touch!