"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Update From Beth

To all our friends and family,

Thank you for all your thoughts, well wishes, and prayers! When I left Tim a short while ago, he was sleeping blissfully in a drug induced state.

Tim may be a bit more sore this go round, as some tendons had to be stretched in order to reach the disk affected, but we hope the recovery with go as smoothly as it did 6 years ago. He still has to wear a collar for 6 weeks, no driving for 6 weeks, and absolutely no running for 3 months!

After the usual plethora of phone calls and emails, letting the dogs out, feeding them and myself, I am once again off to the hospital. Will keep you posted!

Thanks again, Beth

2 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Prayers are coming to you from Minnesota!
Sounds like you will have some down time in the next few weeks... good thing there is so much great stuff on tv!!!!! C'mon - you DO wish there were more time for tv, right?
Rest, recover, and we'll see you back on the roads soon.

Fe-lady said...

Thanks for the update Beth! I have been thinking of you guys off and on today...glad things went well!