"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Deja Vu

This Tuesday (4 March), nearly six years to the day from my last blown disc surgery, I will be going under the knife to repair a herniated disc in between the C6 and C7 vertebrate.

At this rate, I will officially become the bionic man in another 18 years.

All running is on hold for the next 3 months as the aforementioned disks fuse together.

All good karma and well wishes are much appreciated.

This will be removed:











This will be inserted:











Like this:











And this is the stylish collar I will sport for six weeks:


7 comments:

Beth said...

Deja Doo Doo! Another wild ride...
xoxo

Fe-lady said...

I sure will be sending good thoughts and wishes your way this Tuesday!
I will pass along the word....
And though the 6 week recup. period will be torture, at least you will be pain free when healed!

Amy said...

I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way on Tuesday and through your recooperation!

Anne said...

We'll all be thinking of you, Tim, and sending our best wishes. May the surgery be a huge success. And may I not be behind you in the airport security line when you go through the metal screen! (smile!)

Bill Lawfield said...

Does your nose go through that hole in the brace?

Tim said...

Thank you all for your well wishes and Bill, drop by and I'll let you try it on!

Carrie said...

fe-lady sent us here- happy surgery and healing vibes!