"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Monday, June 04, 2007

Saturday

This past Saturday was 10k Day.

I ran in the AEP Festival Run and managed not to finish last in my age group – although I came close.

My goal was under an hour – my time 59 min 31 sec – harrumph.

My TNT training schedule called for an 8 miler on Saturday so upon completion of the 10k, I ran two more miles so as to stay on track - harrumph.

Fundraising is going well. I’m over half way to my minimum requirement and a third of the way to my goal - harrumph.

This past Saturday was also a wine dinner group (RFWDG) celebration aboard the Mary Elizabeth. As we cruised on Smith Mountain Lake, we once again took time to recognize and appreciate the blessings of our friendship.

"Veni, vidi, visa" - I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.

No comments: