"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Monday, May 07, 2007

Georgia On My Mind

This past Friday after I got off work, Beth and I loaded up the car and headed south.

Destination - Athens, Georgia.

Purpose - Extract Beth Anne from Creswell Hall at the University of Georgia and bring her home for Summer break.

Our freshman year is now in the history books, along with the unbelievable task of removing a year's worth of crap from her dorm room, cleaning and chiseling away crud which has been apparently accumulating since 1785 and packing the Land Cruiser to the point of exploding.

In addition, I have gotten in two 6 mile runs and a sampling of the Athens lifestyle.

It's nice.

I like it.

Go Dawgs!



No comments: